Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I can write using both hands, and I use my left hand for most tasks. In sixth grade, I tore my ligament in my right hand, and I was wearing casts for a little over a year. I had to completely immobilize my right hand, so I taught myself how to use my left hand for everything. Even now, with my hand fully healed, I still use my left hand for lifting heavy things out of habit. I use my knife in my left hand, and my parents tell me that it is the improper way to use it, but it is the only thing that feels comfortable for me. I do write fully with my right hand because it is easier. 

Summary: Today in class, we watched speeches and identified the speaker, purpose, audience, context, and exigence. 

Reflection: This is important because being able to identify the aspects of a speech is beneficial.

Comments