Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Prompt Response: A time I felt totally lost was when I was completely overwhelmed with homework and quizzes in sophomore year. It was February, and I had an AP World unit test while having a ton of homework in all my other classes. I wanted to quit so bad because I did not know where to start. Eventually, I made a list and went down it one by one and slowly checked things off. I started off with the assignments due first and then spent time studying for AP World. I turned in all my assignments on time and got the highest score I have ever gotten on a unit test in AP World. What I learned from that time is to always take things one by one and stay patient with yourself. 

Summary: Today in class, we did an assignment on finding claims for a certain topic and then determining if it is a claim of policy, claim of fact, or a claim of value.

Reflection: This is important because when you need to make your own claims for future assignments, it is good to know what kind of claim you are stating.

Comments