Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Prompt Response: A word I have been using a lot is "genuinely." This has become a part of my daily vocabulary at home because I love to joke around, and my parents and brothers never take me seriously. When I say this word, it means I'm being serious, but I also like to use it because my dad points out how I say it a lot. Whenever I say it, it always bugs him. I love to play tricks at home, so whenever I say this word, I am usually being serious.
Summary: Today in class, we went over 15 vocabulary words.
Reflection: We did this so that on the AP exam, when we see a tough word, we are not stuck.
Comments
Post a Comment