What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was a set of string bracelets. Online, there is a website called Bracelet Book, and it has thousands of tutorials for different bracelets. During summer break, I decided to follow a tutorial for a really hard bracelet that I didn't think I could do. It took me so long, but I finished it, and I'm very proud of it. It was a very complex design, and I messed up a lot. This stands out because it took hard work and perseverance. It is still my favorite bracelet I've ever made.
Summary: Today in class, we read President Trump's speech regarding immigration and border control and identified the speaker, purpose, audience, context, and exigence of the text.
Reflection: This is important because it is good to be able to analyze who the speaker is talking to and what the purpose is.
Comments
Post a Comment