Today, you had the opportunity to read your classmates’ writing. What was it like seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas? What did you notice or find interesting about reading different perspectives and approaches?
Prompt Response: Seeing how other people think is really interesting. Reading their prompts and seeing how they answered them was cool, whereas I would have taken a completely different approach. What was truly interesting was seeing their thought process. For the prompts that I agreed with, there were some points that other groups wrote down that I would have never thought of. It really puts into perspective how others think and function.
Summary: Today in class, as a group, we went around the room and read every group's argumentative paragraph.
Reflection: It is good to read other people's work because it can inspire you, and you can learn from it.
Comments
Post a Comment