Write about a fear you have overcome.

Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is roller coasters. When I was younger, I was really scared of them, and I would watch my brothers and friends go on them without me. Then, I went to Six Flags with my best friend, and she convinced me to go on a roller coaster. I was extremely scared, but I knew I had to do it. When I finally rode it, I had the time of my life, and now I absolutely love roller coasters. This past summer, we went to Universal Studios together in Orlando and rode every ride there.

Summary: Today in class, we went over the structure of an argumentative paragraph. 

Reflection: This is important so we can write a good paragraph for the AP exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Consider the following statement: "We spend more time connecting online but less time connecting in person." Do you agree or disagree with this antithesis? Explain your perspective using personal experiences. Discuss how technology has influenced the way people communicate and build relationships. In your response, include at least one original example of antithesis.