Write about something you’ve always been curious about.
Prompt Response: Something I have always been curious about is space. I have always wondered how the universe is infinite but also expanding. I want to know how black holes work and how we know so much about them. I would love to know exactly how many planets are out there and which ones can support the human race. I will never understand how we can see planets that are millions of light-years away and how we can identify them. I am very curious to know if wormholes are real, like in Interstellar.
Summary: Today in class, we went over how to make a good paragraph. We covered how to avoid the use of second person and what can and can't be evidence.
Reflection: This is important so we can have a good paragraph on the AP exam.
Comments
Post a Comment